CAN ART BRING SOCIAL CHANGE?

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

House Portraits: Tudor Houses and Bungalow Homes in Lansing Michigan

I recently painted my first house portraits of bungalow homes and Tudor houses in Lansing Michigan while visiting family. Lansing has some beautiful historic homes and buildings. It was nice to capture them on my canvas.

House Portrait of Bungalow Home in Lansing Michigan



House Portrait of Tudor House in Lansing Michigan


I especially like the wrap around cedar shingle roof of the bungalow which the owner of the home (and owner of the bungalow house portrait) told me he spent three months building. The Tudor house, which has a custom built Tudor garage, I found nestled in the tree-lined west side neighborhood of Lansing. The owners of the home now have their Tudor house portrait hanging proudly in their home.

Cheers, Leisa

No comments:

Post a Comment